Mind Leaders, USA
Certified Online course on
Instructional Design Series
MPower e-solutions in line with its vision of delivering global certifications in India at local cost now offers certified online course @ Rs.3,050/- only.
This series will teach the learner the basics of the instructional design process. Learners will discover how to identify the need for instruction and analyze the content to be taught. Best practices for designing, planning, implementing, and evaluating instruction will help prepare the learner to create instructional programs.
Instructional Design Series: Process, Needs, and Roles
· Learning theory
· Instructional design plan
· Instructional design process
· Needs assessment
· Conducting a needs assessment
· Goal analysis
· Performance assessment
· Role of the designer
· Client and SME
· Support personnel
Instructional Design Series: Analysis and Objectives
· Learner characteristics
· Non-conventional learners
· Contextual analysis
· Task analysis
· Topic analysis
· Procedural analysis
· Conducting a task analysis
· Objective domains
· Developing instructional objectives
· Cognitive domain
· Psychomotor and affective domains
· Classifying objects
Instructional Design Series: Design Concepts
· Learning and world-related sequencing
· Other sequencing types
· Foundations of instructional strategies
· Teaching facts and concepts
· Teaching principles, rules, and procedures
· Teaching interpersonal skills and attitudes
· Pre Instructional strategies
· Design for text
· Using pictures and graphics
Instructional Design Series: Planning and Implementation
· Using the design plan
· Guidelines for instruction
· Group presentations
· Self-paced learning
· Small-group formats
· Instructional design in an organization
· Operating policies
· Project management
· Planning the implementation
Instructional Design Series: Evaluation
· Purposes of evaluation
· Relationships among evaluation types
· Validity and reliability
· Standards of achievement
· Testing knowledge with objective tests
· Testing knowledge with constructed-response tests
· Attitude assessments
· Formative evaluation model
· Program efficiency and cost
Unique Features of the USA Certified Management Skills Course:
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
How do I complete the course?:
a) Once the registration is done by the individual, he will be sent an exclusive User ID and password
b) He can, at his own convenient time, could study the course and appear for online assessment
c) Once he completes the final assessment he would be given a course completion certificate jointly from Mind Leaders Inc., USA & MPower Business Facilitators Ltd.
Duration: 17 Hours
What if I cannot complete the course within 17 hours of enrolling for the course?
You don’t have to complete the course within 6 hours of enrolling for the course. The total time you need to give for the course is 6 hours. You can do it at your own pace. You can complete it within 6 hours or within 6 months.
What if I need some technical support or guidance while doing the course? Once I pay the fee do I have to manage all by myself?
MPower’s online courses are user friendly. The directions are simple and easy to follow. Yet if you have any problem, all you have to do is pick up the phone and call me.
More people are taking online training now than ever before. MPower’s e-learning provides an opportunity to individuals to "learn-at-their-own-pace" from engaging and interactive online courseware.
To register please contact:
MPower Business Facilitators Limited
B 204, Pratik Indl Estate,
Mulund-Goregoan Link Road,
Mumbai - 78.